Crush & Craft - West Coast Cellars LLC want to ensure that our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer. We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Crush & Craft follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. This information is requested when you create a User ID on the site or when you submit comments online or purchase items from the website. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to products, special offers, updated information and other new services from Crush & Craft - West Coast Cellars LLC.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.crushandcraft.com, but you will not be able to purchase products or submit comments that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Crush & Craft products, information or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Crush & Craft - West Coast Cellars LLC
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time when you login under the products section. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information.
- Sign up for electronic newsletters about our products and food related information.
- Register. Once you register, you won't need to do it again.
If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com
Crush & Craft ®